Spring has sprung and Mother Nature is ready for her close up, with the coronavirus lockdown prompting thousands to take up gardening.
It’s National Gardening Week and a third of a million Brits have visited the RHS website for gardening advice since lockdown began.
In response to consumers changing interests during this time we have launched a new Eco Plant Marker Kit to allow your clients to connect with their consumers in a meaningful and useful way.
This Eco Plant Marker Kit is made from 100% recycled plastic and can be fully recycled at recycling centres. More importantly the kit has been designed to last with by using high quality materials and UV resistant ink which keeps your client’s branding looking fresh.
The Eco Plant Marker Kit has been designed to give brands five opportunities to place their branding to help increase brand awareness and recall.
This kit is suited for market gardens, garden centres, plant nurseries, seed producers and lifestyle users.
Eco Plant Marker Kit Overview:
- The Plant Marker Kit includes 3 markers and bonus Dibber tool
- Kit has 5 spaces to include branding to increase brand awareness and recall
- Two sided printing
- Free full colour printing with UV resistant ink
- Easy to snap off and write your own label.
- Made in the UK from 100% recycled plastic
- Recycled plastic available in eight colours (or pantone matching available for longer lead times)
We are fully operation during lockdown, with new safety procedures put in place. All products are designed and manufactured in their UK factory in Cornwall so they can offer a 3-5 day turnaround on orders.
REGISTER FOR AN ONLINE ACCOUNT TO VIEW PRICES.
Or contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01208 813813