CHX Products Ltd [CHX] is committed to protecting your privacy and this statement sets out how CHX will use and protect any information that we collect from you or that you provide to us.
CHX Products Ltd, registered Office, 6 Cooksland Ind. Est. Bodmin, Cornwall PL31 2QB
This statement will be reviewed from time to time and may change because of that review. This statement is effective from April 2018.
Data we may collect from you
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- Information provided during by you during telephone calls or emails
- contact information including email address, (we may also collect information that is
- available from your browser) and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- We may keep a record of any correspondence that you send to us.
- Details of your visits to our website including but not limited to, traffic data, location
- data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the website, purchasing history and of the
- fulfilment of your order.
- Bank details
- Information provided in a CV or application form
- Information submitted via a social media application, such as information provided on a LinkedIn Home page
What will we do with the information that we gather?
Your data will only be used for the purposes indicated when the data is submitted or collected. CHX does not use automated decision making tools / software in any aspect of its business operations.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- To fulfil a contractual obligation to provide you with goods
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Providing our customers with the appropriate support, information, products and services in relation to any contractual obligations.
- Bank details to process payments such as, invoices or to set out direct debit instructions for clients.
- To enable our authorised subcontractors to deliver goods or products purchased from us.
- To fulfil our contractual and legal obligations to our employees.
Disclosure of your data
- We may share your data with any member of the CHX team.
- We will never sell your details to a third party
- Where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your
- data, in which case we will ensure that any such provider follows the same obligations of
- security with regards to your data as us.
- Where we are legally obliged to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligations, or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our clients or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We work with carefully selected service providers that carry out certain functions on our behalf. These include;
• Delivery services
Our suppliers must only act on our instructions and can’t use your personal information for their own purposes.
If you’ve given us your consent, we may use the information we’ve collected about you to send you marketing offers and news about our products and services using various channels such as mail, phone, and email.
We’ll ask for your consent when you enquire about our services through our application form or when you contact us online. You can remove your consent at any time by writing to or sending an email to us at the address below.
We won’t sell your personal information to other organisations outside of CHX for marketing purposes.
Where we store your data
Physical files, (such as paper copies of invoices and delivery notes) are stored within our offices with physical restrictions to accessing this data.
All electronic data provided is stored on a secure cloud based CRM /ERP system server with appropriate restricted access and electronic procedures. This information will not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Any email sent to us, including any attachments, may be monitored and used by us for reasons of security and for monitoring compliance with office policy. Email monitoring or blocking software may also be used. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send to us is within the bounds of the law.
We’re committed to ensuring your information is protected and held securely. However, the internet is not a secure medium and we can’t accept responsibility for the security of an email during transmission or for non-delivery of that email.
Retention of data
We will not collect more information than we need to fulfil our stated purposes and will not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Further information relating to specific data and the retention period applicable is available upon request from CHX.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We would usually inform you when we collect your contact details that we would wish to use your data for marketing purposes and ask for your consent. If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt out of specific marketing communications, then you may notify us using the unsubscribe option within the email or contact us using details listed below.
Access to information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to the address listed below.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information that we hold. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address listed below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Right to withdraw your consent
If you no longer wish us to hold information on you, or no longer wish to receive communications from us, then you may unsubscribe from our mailing lists, by either clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any marketing material we send you, or contact use using the details listed below.
Right to complaint
Whilst we will always treat your information with respect and take all reasonable steps to keep that information safe, if you are concerned about any aspect of the way in which we control or process your data you may contact us using the details below.
This will not affect your right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office should you wish to do so.
CHX Products Limited
Cooksland Ind. Est. Bodmin, Cornwall PL31 2QB